Weapon attachment request

yea this is my thoughts as well, I just wanna use the Hellbore lasguns without feeling like I’m trying to aim through the inside of a bus :laughing:

1 Like

Scopes and lights I’m down with. Attachments costing currency is an interesting idea, but lets not get started on ranged weapon mods being RNG in the shop, thats a whole can of worms i don’t want to open lol.

this is all a fair point, but at the same time they did talk about weapon scopes and attachments in previous articles, so it was maybe a thing at some point before. Regardless you do make a good point, the art team may have just added rail mounts for the cool factor.

But I want red dots and flash lights on my guns l=

2 Likes

same here! Hopefully we can get some valuable insight on whether or not that will be a reality. I hope its something that can be implemented because I do feel like it would be a shame to remove that kind of agency from the game or to not implement it at all.

EDIT: It would also help out Ogryns who, at the moment, don’t have any lights on any of their weapons :laughing:

gonna bump this again, I really hope we won’t see weapon attachments become a cosmetic thing. A number of weapons would perform very highly with just the ability to attach a sight to it, and others would benefit from being able to switch their bayonets to lights or vise versa.

1 Like

This is very needed. Real attachments and mods for all weapons would really help give the game…just some progression. Right now there is no progression to speak of and this could help alot.

BUMP

Though cosmetic mods would be useless. Please no cosmetic mods. The cosmetics in this game are pretty bad as it is we don’t need more unusable stuff.

1 Like

One of the things I was most excited for was weapon attachments. I was beyond disappointed when I realized they had been seemingly scrapped. While you can be optimistic and hope they’re coming down the pipeline, I personally don’t believe we’ll see them at least for a LONG time. Also the bots use a Kantrael model that doesn’t have the reflex sight on it, and I think doesn’t have the flashlight on it either.

I just want the Lucius pattern gun to have a scope. :pensive:

2 Likes