I like him. On paper and in practice, he feels very well balanced.
- I like the support in his career ability and in his level 20 row
- I like the ramping up in the passive that leads up to a steroid (and not a “press to be OP” button)
- I like the moveset on his 2h hammer
- I like the enhanced skull splitter heavies by the blessed tome, and charging them up on weapon special
- I like the block on shield and flail’s heavies charge
- I like the fluff of him being immune to curse
Mixed feelings :
- Flail and shield has the same heavy issues as just flail
- Holy Warrior Challenge seems a bit excessive, 50 melee kills in 8 seconds is indeed a challenge (I haven’t attempted it properly yet) ==> Edit : apparently doable with concentration pots, as it has to be not in one shield activation but without the shield dropping.
- Cosmetic upgrade giving everything away, and challenges giving a lamer version of the frame
- Might just be me, but I feel like his THP generation on cleave is way less effective than that of a Merc or FK… ==> THP on stagger works wonders
- I haven’t tried it out yet, but Zealot with Holy 2h Hammer looks sweet, perhaps a bit too sweet.
- Is he lacking in cosmetics ? He only has 2 skins + default, where others have 4 + default…