Warrior Priest Performance Issues

We’re aware some players have experienced a substantial drop in performance with the release of the Warrior Priest career. We understand some of these cases are due to the Steam Overlay, and/or mods. Please:

Disable the Steam Overlay

1. Open the Steam client
  2. Select ‘Steam’ in the upper left-hand corner
  3. Select ‘Settings’
  4. Select ‘In-Game’
  5. Deselect the ‘Enable the Steam overlay while in-game’ checkbox
  6. Save your changes
  7. Launch Vermintide 2 as normal, and see if the issue persists

Disable any mods

1. Open the Vermintide 2 launcher
  2. Select ‘Mods’
  3. Deselect all mods
  4. Save your changes
  5. Launch Vermintide 2 as normal, and see if the issue persists

I am personally keeping note of all performance-related complaints we receive. So if the above solutions have been unsuccessful, please post here and include your PC’s specifications. Please do not post crashes here.

2 Likes

Hello . I spent more than 700 hours in your game and would have spent the same amount if not problems with FPS drop on average 15-20 frames. This problem applies not only to me, but also to most players, regardless of the power of the computer. Please accept this and do something . :muscle:

Disabling the steam overlay is a solution that has worked for the friends that are affected by performance drops, but surely that isn’t a long-term solution ?
I trust that, since you’re offering it as a workaround, you have an idea of what the root cause is and are planning on fixing it ?

1 Like

Hello! I have checked and fulfilled every point in this article.

It did not help.
P.S. Disabling the Steam overlay gave an increase of 8-10 fps, but its still not good perfomance.
P.P.S PC Spec’s: GTX970, I5 4460, 8Gb RAM, 1080p resolution

game is always have problem connecting to server at start… server is laggy tho players same region…