(Voting Poll) Would You rather see New Heroes, Enemies, Weapons or New Maps, New Social area and Illusions

I know this will take time to develop but what would you rather see in the upcoming new Updates & DLC’s

Would you rather see,

• New Hero
  • New Enemies
  • New Weapons
  • New Maps
  • New Social Area
  • New Illusions/Outfits

0 voters

A poll is easier, no?

6 Likes

Yo thx for the Poll

1. New Hero(es)
  2. New Armor Cosmetics:
    -Match helmet colors to armor colors
    -Brand new armor cosmetics that replace red (Champion) black+gold (Legendary) and DLC recolored skins
  3. Reworked unused/underused talents and weapon traits.

How I would have this game prioritized.

2 Likes

New Hero
New Maps
New Weapons
New Enemies
New Outfits

I don’t really care about a new social area.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m trying to tell the Devs , man Completely Brand NEW Clothing (Armor) not New Colors
@Fatshark_Hedge @FatsharkJulia @Fatshark_Gatts

Maps
Heroes
Enemies
Weapons

Here we go again. This time I am surprised that everything is on one topic and not split up into several smaller ones :confused:
Seriously, do you think that devs are stupid and they don’t know what ppl want to see in game? Do you think they don’t know WFRP/B lore? How in that case did they create this game? Imagine that, feedback does not work in this way to create dozens of topics, with one sentence, under the title on the forum “brand new skin”,“brand new hero” etc.
Do you want to see what real feedback looks like? Check this thread for example:

That you will shout loudly does not mean that your demands will be fulfilled. Whats wrong with u dude?

1 Like

Oh man this hater again , dude go get a Job , get some fresh air

1 Like

Said guy who spamming all the time here. LOL
You’re repeating yourself. Think of something new.

1 Like

You everywhere hating on every post Einstein , I don’t hate , I ain’t got time for that tenor

1 Like

LOL. Because your’s posts are not any feedabck. It’s just only demands, that’s all. And if they are not filled out, as you would like, they result in “wise” posts like this.

You’re boring pal. Like I said before, think about something new, because you repeating yourself with your one sentence answers or the same meme all the time

Don’t pal me man , I don’t know you , you all the time all over my stuff , stalking me Weirdo , whatever my posts are , are my posts , so get off my … Don’t try hard to be a mod or something , it ain’t happening

1 Like

Go Home Dude , go to sleep

1 Like

locked due to hostility