Visual bug ironbreaker

Issue Summary:

----my ironbreaker is stuck at 599 power level he has 300 power gear in every slot and he is level 30+1 I just noticed today as I don’t really play ironbreaker. His other 2 classes are at 600 and I have restarted the game a few times. I believe it is just a visual bug cause when I switch classes from the ironbreaker to the veteran I get the same damage numbers on the dummies but the crit damage is higher on the veteran which is showing 600 power and I don’t have anything on to boost crit power. I am on PS4 and if it’s just a visual bug it’s just kinda annoying to see. Thank you for any help you provide.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play Bardin ironbreaker

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):

Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

Hey bud, can you let me know your PSN ID either here in the forum or if you prefer via Direct message, i’ll take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers!

I found out I hadn’t checked my drakegun and it wasn’t 600 sorry for the trouble but thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.