Veteran's Volley Fire (with Counterfire) not refreshing duration

Issue Description:
-The duration of the Veteran Sharpshooter’s “Volley Fire” does not reset from killing enemies.
In the Psychanium it works just fine, but in the field I’ve found that 90% of the time it does not refresh the duration upon killing an enemy.
-Counterfire is supposed to branch the types of enemies that count as “Priority Targets”, but it’s a 50/50 chance of the ability highlighting any Scab Shooters at all. Killing Scab shooters does not extend the duration of Volley Fire.
-I believe these two bugs are connected, and if I were to guess the source it would be from the presence of other Veterans that are also using Volley Fire.
-Again, in the Psychanium, the ability works perfectly. I believe this bug to be connected to the presence of other Veteran Sharpshooters and their own uses of Volley Fire.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play as a Veteran Sharpshooter, any mission, equipped with the Counterfire feat.
  2. Join a team, likely one with other Veterans (?).
  3. Activate Volley Fire, pop heads of highlighted enemies (which may not even be highlighted), and voila, no refresh.
  4. If that does not produce bug, have other Veterans use Volley Fire before you. Perhaps make them be equipped with the “Bio-optic Targeting” Feat, as it influences highlighting for other players?

Mission Name (If Applicable):
N/A

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
Steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]
Steam Community :: Anon
Anon

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[11/25/2022, 01:00PM] [AEST]

Reproduction Rate:
Often.
I believe i successfully managed to get a refresh once or twice during a whole mission, but never through killing Scab Shooters.

Upload Supporting Evidence:
I did not record this bug, but if it would help I can reproduce this and make a recording?

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-11-25-01.29.16-686aecf5-1fed-4e4a-9d64-195028d3f4e1.log (417.8 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (765.6 KB)

I can confirm that is the case.

Sometimes ranged scrabs are not highlighted.

Also I tried to get the achivements for killing designated enemies with weak point kills, but I also noticed that killing a scrab that is highlighted does not refresh the ability duration.

I noticed it on endless horde heresy difficulty.
Unsure if the other 30th lvl feats have the same problem or not.

i don’t think it’s even counting the scap shooters as Highlighted for the Penence.