Veteran's Counterfire feat should highlight Scab Stalkers

As seem by this link below, the veteran’s counterfire feat doesn’t highlight scab stalkers, and it’s apparently not a bug.

https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/veterans-counterfire-feat-does-not-highlight-scab-stalkers/63355

It makes no sense that both kinds of dregs get highlighted, but not both kinds of scabs. They may not have the ‘shooter’ name but they act exactly as a reskin of the other highlighted dudes (with different armour and hp values of course).

Please reconsider highlighting them, as it feels really confusing for the player at first sight when he’s using his ultimate and one of the variants of the random dudes with guns isn’t being highlighted.

9 Likes

For what it’s worth, there’s no “two kinds of dregs”. The Dregs only have Stalkers as their rifleman unit. However, that begs the question of why Scab Stalkers aren’t highlighted.

It really should highlight all enemy riflemen - Scab Stalkers, Scab Shooters, and Dreg Stalkers.

1 Like

This honestly makes absolutely no sense.

Yeah, it really should. Sometimes the game decides to spawn 50 shooters, and those could be either shooters or stalkers, or a mix. Cant tell you how many times i get ambushed on high difficulties by 20-50 shooters, pop my special only to see that 100% of them are stalkers so none of them highlight and i cant do any counterfire or keep toughness reduction up, therefore not being able to do my job as a veteran fully specced to kill the ranged enemies.