Vermintide 2 - Sanctioned Mods Are Here + Dev Stream

There are legitimate needs for it, some folks get motion sick in first person so 3rd person is a necessity.

It does make the game easier in the sense you can see stuff sneaking up on you, but it also makes it harder in terms of aiming, plus 3rd person weapon animations are pretty garbage. I tried it out on the mod realm and honestly it doesn’t seem to add any overall advantage.

1 Like

Ppl with motion sickness or epilepsy normally know their borders. ( i know some )
Just take a lil break after every game and it normally works out.

If you really get used to it, the 3rd person mod will be a big advantage.
The field of view is already, if you maxed it out next to the standard size. It’s all a lil question of training. I dont know if the small number of ppl with ms would justify it.

There is a mod that reduces the camera wobble with attacks/reloading. That would probably help with motion sickness too.

1 Like

I’m not having any motion sickness but i agree with you that it would help a lot of players to play the game actually who do have it.~

I also hope the ones that improve the bots will be sanctioned too, sienna bot feels like the worst of them all, gets easily cornered and then it is to late, all other bots perform better in such situations.

1 Like