Welcome to Patch 2.0.7. This patch brings a bunch of stability fixes as well as a batch of ability, talent and other fixes as well. Thanks for reporting issues to us - we’re not done yet of course and will continue to work on and correct the issues you report to us.
- Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.
- Fixed an issue where throwing axes could be used in place of barrel objectives.
- Fixed an issue where area of effect attacks (including Career Skills) could start missing targets after a while when hitting many targets in one attack.
- Fixed an issue where killing the Minotaur did not count towards the daily and weekly quest to slay monsters.
- Fort Bruisingfinale - Fixed an issue that caused the end event to loop. Sorry about that.
- Horn of Magnus - enemies should no longer spawn underground in particular areas.
- Improved target switching interface for the Minotaur.
- Fixed a crash caused by Razer Chroma integration.
- Fixed a case where activated abilities would not apply the Bulwark debuff.
- Bardin - Ranger Veteran - Surprise Guest - Fixed an issue where the increased ranged damage bonus was not applied properly while using the Surprise Guest talent.
- Sienna - Battle Wizard - Fires from Ash - Fixed an issue where the cooldown of Fire Walk was not being reduced by the correct amount when killing a burning enemy.
- Sienna - Battle Wizard - Kaboom! - Fixed an issue where explosions would not properly apply associated dot effects. Now properly applies a strong dot effect.
- Sienna - Battle Wizard - Volcanic Force - Fixed an issue that caused you to loose the power level buff if you started another attack before the original attack hit the enemy before the original attack landed. Should work much nicer now
- Kerillian - Handmaiden - Bladedancer - Fixed an issue where the bleed effect dealt very little damage.
- Kerillian - Handmaiden - Fixed an issue where Handmaiden could end up displaying an empty stamina shield that would never fill.
- Kruber - Foot Knight - Taal’s Champion - Fixed an issue where the buff icon for Taal’s Champion did not display properly when playing as a client. This only affected the icon, the bonus power level and removal of protection aura was always working as intended.