Various bugs after latest patch

PLEASE POST CRASHES AND ERRORS IN THE ‘TECHNICAL SUPPORT’ CATEGORY INSTEAD

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
There are a few things with the new patch that I’ve noticed that I’m not sure should be there.

1. Guns in the first person drop to a lower level of detail to the point that they look like a jumble of polygons. I’ve tried to maximize the mesh details but it seems to do nothing. This is universal around all classes.

2. As a Veteran, for whatever reason if I click fast enough I can shoot 2 beams at once with any lasrifle (with the exception of the charge-up one) If I spam I get to shoot double the shots without spending any ammo. As the ammo gets spent but it somehow realizes it’s wrong and gives it back.

3. Hordes/ambushes spawn in your face. Hoards of enemies literally appear in big groups 5 meters away from you in plain sight, or right behind you. I have also experienced enemies spawning right next to me, even if I had my back to a wall in a dead end, aiming down a hallway, groups of 3 -12 simply appear next to me, even though there’s no door or drop for them to appear at. This to me is game-breaking. I’ll be taking a vacation from the game till this is fixed. It happen every match and wiped us half of the time because of it.

4. Dogs, the most annoying idea you guys ever had, is now even more annoying as it appears to be able to course-correct mid-pounce and hit you around corners or straight up fly high up in the air after the first dodge, only to land on your head and have you pounced. Seriously, make us able to shake them off, for the love of the emperor! It’s annoying enough that they don’t care about the collision of other mobs, so they can pounce on you even though you can barely move cause there’s a sea of zombies around you.

5. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but. The force sword for veteran has a super short power window depending on what attack you use. If used with light attacks, you can barely get 2 strikes through, while for heavy attacks you can fit in 4-5 which is weird cause it’s more than double the time than for light attacks.

6. Not sure if this is a feature or not, but the game now loves to spawn suicide bombers through doors right next to players without prior warning, giving absolutely no chance in hell to do anything about it. Sometimes 2-3 at a time, wiping the entire party.

7. While using Auspex, now plays the scanning sound 30 times on top of itself. It’s weird.

8. When fighting large amounts of enemies, sounds from weapon hits, or even effects like a laser beam don’t appear, making me confused if I managed to shoot at all.

9. As a veteran when you resurrect people, animations get stuck and you just stand there and gawk at the friendlies as they pull themselves up. The progress bar for this action seems to be broken as well.

10. Missing footsteps. Sometimes I can hear mobs’ footsteps, which is good cause that’s how I know they’re approaching from the sides or back. But most of the time, mobs move in complete silence. It’s really weird to have a band of armored ogryns Ninja bash you with their club and you had no idea how tf they managed to get there. I don’t know if it’s intentional or not, but please add step sounds to mobs, even if it’s a faint sound. But maybe dunk sounds if they drop a high place.

Steps to Reproduce:
Play the game, and you’ll notice

Mission Name (If Applicable):
All missions

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Steam ID: mattek002
Steam Profile URL: Steam Community :: OcusGocus
GamerTag: OcusGocus

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[12/18/2022, 01:30AM/PM] [+1 SWE]

Reproduction Rate:
Common (<50%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log:
No logs.

Computer INFO
Computer Information:
Manufacturer: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
Form Factor: Desktop
No Touch Input Detected

Processor Information:
CPU Vendor: GenuineIntel
CPU Brand: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7800X CPU @ 3.50GHz
CPU Family: 0x6
CPU Model: 0x55
CPU Stepping: 0x4
CPU Type: 0x0
Speed: 3504 Mhz
12 logical processors
6 physical processors
HyperThreading: Supported
FCMOV: Supported
SSE2: Supported
SSE3: Supported
SSSE3: Supported
SSE4a: Unsupported
SSE41: Supported
SSE42: Supported
AES: Supported
AVX: Supported
AVX2: Supported
AVX512F: Supported
AVX512PF: Unsupported
AVX512ER: Unsupported
AVX512CD: Supported
AVX512VNNI: Unsupported
SHA: Unsupported
CMPXCHG16B: Supported
LAHF/SAHF: Supported
PrefetchW: Unsupported

Operating System Version:
Windows 10 (64 bit)
NTFS: Supported
Crypto Provider Codes: Supported 311 0x0 0x0 0x0

Video Card:
Driver: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
DirectX Driver Name: nvldumd.dll
Driver Version: 31.0.15.2756
DirectX Driver Version: 31.0.15.2756
Driver Date: 12 5 2022
OpenGL Version: 4.6
Desktop Color Depth: 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Refresh Rate: 119 Hz
DirectX Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
VendorID: 0x10de
DeviceID: 0x1b82
Revision: 0xa1
Number of Monitors: 2
Number of Logical Video Cards: 2
No SLI or Crossfire Detected
Primary Display Resolution: 3840 x 1080
Desktop Resolution: 5760 x 1080
Primary Display Size: 47.09" x 13.23" (48.90" diag)
119.6cm x 33.6cm (124.2cm diag)
Primary Bus: PCI Express 16x
Primary VRAM: 8191 MB
Supported MSAA Modes: 2x 4x 8x

Sound card:
Audio device: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti

Memory:
RAM: 32446 MB

VR Hardware:
VR Headset: None detected

Miscellaneous:
UI Language: English