Unpopular Opinion: Legend players are worse than the other difficulties

I can’t really say much about this since i only play legend, but i would think you lose more often on legend and people really don’t like losing.

As for “ploughing through” i have only one gear and this is it. :smiley:

Ranald had a little fun with me today (as a result of this thread>?) and I got a PUG who were outstanding and we did 7 (SEVEN) runs in a row full books with everyone contributing and aiding each other and communicating. It was glorious.

Never to be seen again though.

I think another part of player dropping in Legend might be connection quality too.
My average joined game in Legend, everyone except host is at ~90-100 ms
Last time I joined a game, pressed tab, saw a guy with 30ms, was like Hell yeah a good host. Then I looked my ping, which was 200.
I could have dropped and I can understand why do people do so, because it’s not fun for you, and you keep on taking easily avoidable hits so you drag your team down. Prefered to warn them and they said the WHC was rolling full support so we’ll be ok. I took way too much damage but it was overall a smooth run.

The point is, sometimes you just join game, start playing, can’t play because of the high ping and drop out of anger or to prevent to damage your team more. Hopefully with dedicated servers this won’t happen :3

NB : If you are that support WHC with cdr, health share, dup heal, proxy and thp on elite, keep going, you rock <3

1 Like

Well, in that case people should just start the game and say “300 ping, sorry guys I’m out” and drop, not get carried halfway through, grab a grim, get downed and drop.

I suppose you’re right though - there are many people who don’t know how to check their own connection speed and get in a rage and quit.

open lobby menu, to see green light? Pepega
this is joke.
half of the times, even if its green, i have 500ms delay on emenies dying.
sometimes, rats fly through walls.
sometimes, i got hit through block.
sometimes, dedicated servers will come alive