Very simple things that can be tweaked to make the bossfight less bullshit.
Until he gets some changes im gonna quit every single time this map shows up.
“If its not fun, why bother?”
- Mark the area he will teleport next on the ground with vertical Green light.
- Make him teleport less by increasing the duration he stays on a spot.
- Reduce the speed of his clones by 50%.
- The individuel range of each clone of his, is to wide.
- Make the Black cloud Blue, it just doesnt stick out enough in the middle of the fight.
- Let us shoot the cloud to destroy it. #Edit: you can, info comes from grimmochov
Why the bossfight feels cheap in my opinion.
-He teleports completly random.
(which cant be done anything about or prepared for)
-His cloud cant be seen in the fight.
(which is because of the black colour that gets washed out by its surroundings)
-His clones are simply impossible to dodge.
(which is because of their speed and wide range)
-Even when hiding behind the Wood Pillars they just dash through.
(which just proofs how much BS they are)
-The only way to evade the clones is to stay on the oposite side of the room.
(no one has enough ammo for that.) ALSO (its impossible to tell who he is going to target next so you cant even prepare for that)
-Stunning him doesnt last long enough.
(which is made worse by the fact that the map doesnt have enough bombs around)
I have no problem with the amount of dmg we get or how long his effects last, its just simply impossible to avoid getting dmg that pisses me off.