Traits n Properties nerfs why so much?

“Elf curves too OP, fatshark please nerf!” <_<

3 Likes

Have you played them both? I’ve queued nothing but legend since I unlocked it, both with friends and with pubs. Hoards are easier, and enemies deal less damage them VT1, not talking out of my ass here, you can see it for yourself. Lone clan rats dealt 1/3 of your hp in damage in VT1, now its around 1/5. Slaves have way less health, and are always one shot kills with power level 450+.

V2 feels like it has more pack density and specials spawn more frequently, etc compared to V1…
I’m sure 1 on 1 it may feel that way but overall is probably a bit different. will find out when i get around to it but the release patch gutting almost all of the careers really killed my desire to spend all my free time playing it

1 Like

Hordes are easier yeah I agree with that for sure.

Same here Keykoh, same here.

Yep, did a feedback post about it that the impact on the game that they have is minimal if even any. Character progression games are suppose to give you a feeling of progression. That’s why you would grind 2k hours, to get that sweet sweet gear that makes you feel that much more powerful. Instead you get a this.

Logging in just now I got a 16mb update, with that update? A nerf to medpack trait on necklace, lovely so will have to unequipt it on all my characters/classes and reroll it to something useful instead. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This is such a mind-boggling path they have taken with balancing. They made difficulty of hordes and most enemies (besides bosses) rather trivial, while also nerfing a lot of potential for specialization for players. So what we end up with now is boring choices for players to pick in regards to talents and equipment, but hey! They don’t matter anyway, because enemies are pathetic now.
Literally sucked all the fun out.

I sincerely hope this massive nerfage is just a prelude for serious buffs or maybe even reworks of more generic bonuses.

4 Likes

Yep, but I don’t think they will turn it around. :stuck_out_tongue:
They rather make it bland, easiest way to balance things. So expect that everyone has only one weapon which is the same over all classes, all talents are the same too. Perfectly balanced, aaaaaaaaaahhh nice.

I just noticed they nerfed Slayers pickaxe too. You know because nobody used it but it was good at what it did. Aaaaaaaaaaand nerf, now it’s meh. I will do some tests but it feels like dual wield axes is better against armor due to the number of attacks you can do and if you crit it’s armor penetration. So pointless to do a charge up attack with alt weapon. Sad. One of the things that made Slayer cool and unique, weapon swapping depending on the enemies you face.

Agreed, I had lots of fun in beta before all the nerf, right now i’m not even sure I’m gonna play as much I played in the beta

1 Like

same boat… not all the stuff they did was bad… some of it was needed… but most of what they did to the careers… just… no…

1 Like

Instead of nerfing everything they should buff everything and spawn 10 times as many enemies. That makes the game 10 times better, right? Or maybe add even more active skills, like around 20 or so? And give it a persistent open world, too!! A MOBA mode would totally make the game better, too. Everyone loves PVP and MOBAS!! We need a BATTLE ROYALE MODE!!

2 Likes

You’re doing what you said for people not to do in another thread and that’s to not twist your words. Now you’re twisting other’s words. You’re grossly over-exaggerating and trying to trivialize what people are saying. Sod off. You know damn well what people mean.

Beta was a better build for traits and abilities, no doubt. The elf hp regen needs to be reversed.

i wonder how many of you in here actually played when attack/crit on items went to 10%, and talents did as well. right now, due to the enemy nerfs, you can cleave through hordes on champion difficulty at about the same efficiency you could when those numbers existed and people had half the power we have now, while mobs were also tougher, and you want them to be…higher? talents are one thing because it does make them feel lackluster, but as it currently stands if you roll attack speed and crit on your charms and weapon and get a swift slaying trait you’re powerful to a disgusting degree, and i’m sitting at 500 power and haven’t really bothered to go towards cap because i can’t be assed to reroll items again. players are already self insert anime characters in the current stage of balance and the only thing stopping you from clearing legendary with an organised crew is reaction time or having bad aim to deal with one of the 17 gutter runners that just spawned around the corner.

there might be an argument for things like bringing cooldown reduction back up, and altering the skill CDs of the characters that it was ridiculously strong on, but core, raw damage stats that are good for everyone have got to have a threshold because the enemies are already made of paper.

Once you start nerfing things hard even people who were against the nerfs will start asking for them. Because ‘If my favorite class has been gutted I dont see why yours shouldnt be’.

1 Like

Sry, i forgot this is the internet. That was sarcasm. So, now you know.
No i don’t know what people mean. To me this is nonsense. Who ever said that talents have to be big choices? Some things beside statboosts would be nice, but people just want to be ridiculously powerful it seems. Not everything scales up as they expect it to.

I dont think thats the case. Its more that people like their choices to be meaningful, to have influence on the experience in the game. If theres a talent system they expect it to actually customize how their character plays. If you pick a talent and dont feel it has an impact on your gameplay, why is the choice there to begin with? What function does such a system have apart from being one of the bullet points in the advertising campaign?

2 Likes

I went from enjoying this game, to being bored of this game in 24 hours thanks to these changes Fatshark has made. I’m not finding the game more challenging, it just isn’t as much FUN. I might as well have just kept playing V1 at this point, as that’s what V2 has become. Lets hope it doesn’t take them till the Drachenfels dlc to make their game fun again this time around.

1 Like

SO MUCH THIS!!

1 Like

No, what you’re trying to do is water down and trivialize other people’s arguments by over-exaggerating them and not treating it seriously. I literally said what you were doing and now you’re doing it again. Nice.

Then you aren’t reading what people are posting. Even a child could read and understand what people mean in this thread. You’re just bulls***ting, like you love to do.

Why? Because people disagree with you? Because the game is taking a more unique direction? Because it’s trying to evolve?

See below

No one is asking for that. People disagree with you and so you say crap like that and throw around accusations.

2 Likes