Tomes and Grims

^dis

like everything in this game it comes with practice (except reds and cosmetics that’s just plain gambling)

it’s a non-combat achievement to master the jumping puzzles, and it gives great satisfaction when you can clear it in the first attempt without pausing in between jumps.

Some of the tomes and grims are so easy to grab tho. If im leveling a character with bots i always leave with an extra bit of XP, why not.

yeah to bad we can have commands to make the bots pick up grims/tomes… should allow us to set priorities for bots (if u can ping it they will pick it up.)

“The world will not be saved by poets or poetry.”

… nor books. A high paced game ruined by players fetching books all the time. :S

I think second grim need some kind vote on pickup or somehting…

People grabs them like crazy, they got gambler mindset…ALL or NOTHING, and im kinda tired to wipe at 90% of legend run, just because I cant convice guy not to take second grim, that boss dices can compensate. (talking about quickplay groups), free grabing is ok for premaded grp, but it ende alot of time in disaster in quickplay… Gamblers anywhere

I only agree in reference to the difficult to get ones. Key scavenger hunts and Empire in Flames 2 I immensely dislike because they draw us too far out of the way or trick us into spending a lot of time on them. However the Halescourge grims are both easy and on the way.

No, why? Well here’s the thing. If the locations are 100% random, one map with all tomes and grims could take hours to complete wich would make people skip them all togheter. And if they are in fixed locations but moves around people would just run to the possible location and if it’s there pick it up and otherwise move to the next position. All in all it would make the experience horrible.

I find it horrible already…
Quote:
“I kindof wish you could get reds from doing stupid stuff, like killing a Troll with a flame thrower.”

Guys, the best way to let dumb posts disappear, is to avoid posting in them.

• I am glad to see, you dont find the post dumb. :wink:
2 Likes

To be fair two people (50% of the team) HAVE to “vote” for “2 grimoires” for there to be two. If the carrier of the 1st grimoire disagrees with picking a second, they can simply toss theirs (especially if the rest of the team agrees).

LOL

This is why I don’t have any problems with grims, sure you might lose a potion but you can always just discard the grim. Tomes however you Have to pickup something else to get rid of and you loose a healing item. But alteast you are not punished in any other way.