The Vanguard PC Bundle

‘Getting to use the product you paid for’ isn’t a privilege you absolute idjit. Get that boot leather out of your mouth.

11 Likes

Arbitrary value instead of just doing identical value. Bold move.
I can tell the Psyker Chest is reused mesh of the imperial edition chest with some extra meshes tossed on, which is just mostly glove change from docket based currency cosmetic meshes.

Very dull cosmetics as usual that will just have color variations for real money eventually to over-dip in selling the same mesh numerous times with a different RGB value on the substance paint layer that dictates the diffuse’s color/pattern.

Fun stuff instead of letting the player determine what is valueable to them with said currency.
I wouldn’t say any of this is equivalent to the paid currency amount. This is dockets kind of cosmetics.

14 Likes

Ooo this is way more than I expected! Can’t wait! Thanks Fatshark! :heart:

Tbh there’s so much negativity and open toxicity in this community that we didn’t deserve anything at all imo. :sweat_smile:

That was my understanding too, but immediately after seeing this I realized excluding later PC gamers would just make them upset instead. I think this is a great compromise where everyone can be happy, and the team can focus on content instead.

Handing out reasonably nice looking cosmetics as if you’re being charitable rings a little hollow when the game is sorely needing attainable cosmetics anyway, that aren’t just reskins of the same thing 30 times, or litterally a shirt covered in dead fish.

Did you at some point down the line forget this wasn’t a free to play game because you seem to have set it up like it is one?

6 Likes

Guys, Gals!
I’d like to remind you Forum guide lines:

Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree

So:

3 Likes

Not to be ungrateful, but i much rather would get the difference in aquillas in the two Imperial editions.

But i also would like to say: Thank for not calling us Rejects again. This is certainly a welcome improvement.

8 Likes

I am not so much for either side here, both are good and bad in their own ways.

It’s just another case of “say one thing, do another” if you wanna be real petty about it.

I am personally fine with being able to get this after the announcement of a pack but it doesn’t really talk to me as a thank you package as it’s not just for me.

And there’s some stuff in here that makes you wanna check out the store as a new player.
This is just as much a “thank you” package as it is the good old “foot in the door”…

I don’t know about you but if I thank you and try to “shake you down” at the same time, wouldn’t that make you feel shitty? I know, I don’t feel great about it…

Thank you (and others) for pointing out that I can’t read :joy: I saw Nov 17th and assumed “pre-order people”, and was a little disappointed :sweat_smile:

Wait, can’t xbox console players still get this due to cross save on gamepass for pc users?

Did they basically just get the aquilla bundle AND the shitty recolor cosmetics?

8 Likes

What’s to stop Xbox players, using game pass and playing On PC before the allotted date to also get access to the cosmetics?

So basically you’re telling me the Game pass players can get the 14000 aquillas and get the cosmetics?

Did you think about this?

10 Likes

Oh that would be hilarious if that were to be the case lmao

1 Like

Since my last attempt at replying got eaten, reposting.

Sorry to tell you this, Catfish, but I don’t believe you. Or, more accurately, I don’t believe your corpo bosses. And I doubt I’m alone in that.

Anything other than the very straightforward thing the community wanted was likely to get the same reaction. The fact it’s almost entirely recolors and remashes means that it’s just more transparently obvious that your company doesn’t actually care. Relay to your bosses that this is the opposite of what people wanted and that they need to do better.

16 Likes

I realize I’m being a bit inflammatory, and you have a right to be offended. Nevertheless it’s a choice to be offended, and while I understand being offended at me for calling you a whiner, I can’t sympathize with being offended at fatshark over this. To be frank, I am grateful to fatshark for making an incredible game and I do feel priveleged to play it. Them trying to make it up to Xbox players for an extra 10 months of not experiencing the same product you got is a small way to make it up and doesn’t diminish the product you purchased in the least.

1 Like

Yes most likely. They really created a deranged situation giving paid currency to console players.

They should have just given the console players an exclusive kitbash of random assets as they usually do for their cosmetics. Cause that’s all PC players are getting. Pale blue kitbashed meshes of random things already in the game that will just have more desirable color variants for real money at a later date.

3 Likes

So, if i see this right, the Zealot (Lasgun in Screenshot) gets the cool sniper hood and the Veteran (obviously with Plasma) just another Gasmask?

8 Likes

Time will tell, if this turns out to be true lol

5 Likes

Yes.

I thought the sniper hood was for Vet got excited then looks to the right and instantly deflated.

4 Likes

Good enough for me. FS was NEVER going to give away millions of dollars worth of in-game currency. If you thought that, then clearly you don’t understand how businesses work.

With Microsoft reimbursing FS, it’s clear that they didn’t just give that money away their either. Stop being toxic. You still get something of equal value and all you had to do was play the game during a one year period.

2 Likes

The Zealot skin has pretty much sold me. That does look cool.

yeah right “the same product” :joy:

you mean like they already did for the xbox crowd? you do realize the monopoly money has the same opportunity cost for them there?

17 Likes