The Skitarii / admech request archive

They’d be a lethal combination, at least based on human history. Compare them to a Halberd and Shortsword combo, but they’re simultaneously equipped. Nothing could get near you! :wink:

Edit: In all seriousness, I do believe having a third arm would be too much to ask. The Omnissian Axe and Transonic Blade separately would suffice.

:gear: :gear: for the Machine is immortal… Even in death I serve the Omnissiah :gear: :gear:

I’m sorry, what, based on what human history

European Medieval. Specifically, the 1300s-1400s.

Halberdiers and Spearmen were often equipped with Shortswords in the event they were either in a confined area or an enemy soldier got too close to them for the polearm to remain effective. Having sci-fi versions of those both equipped at the same time? I pity whoever’s at the other end of that.

Edit: Essentially, it’s the same reason people today use handguns as sidearms and a rifle as their primary weapon.

Having a back up weapons doesn’t mean using both at once though.

Otherwise we can look at present day soldiers and say “Assault gun + Pistol” at the same time…

That sounds cool as heck! Don’t have to waste time equipping it, either :wink:

Please fatshark, my desire to slay heretics in the name of the blessed Omnisiah is as strong as ceramite!

three?
image

It’s a three or more handed weapon if you have the hands to spare… All the more leverage.
Or maybe a mechadendrite on one end…

Hey, on the subject of hands, anyone have that picture of the tech priest with three hands on his axe? I had it but I can’t find it.

Found it!

More then two hands on a cog power axe. Was Belisarius Cawl.

Still think that wasn’t teasing the ‘good ole plasma gun.’

bumping the thread for the omnissiah
admech class pleae

no chance it was. I wonder if fatshark really tried to give mechanicus weapons to some guardmens, psyker or zealot and GW hit them on the finger. They might have the weapons ready but GW said that only skitariis or techpriest are allowed to use them.

More like they decided it was worth doing an archetype over giving those weapon to the current rejects, like they wouldn’t have developed a whole weapon (multiple as we’ve got 2 most likely, Radium and Phosphor) without working with GW already

Not me huffing hopium that the promised big update before the end of the year continues to involve admech and adds a class

It happens sometimes, look at the last empire DLC for Total war warhammer with the controversy around the nuln repeaters.

I mean, it seems alright that they can use the base weapons others have but their faction weapons are considered as their class specific arsenal.

I’d be alright with that.

same.

You guys haven’t been telling me anyone’s made a new request!

So… go make new requests!

(Been busy in warframe.)