The Masterwork Pistol does way too much damage

I said potential. This does imply that she cant have all at the same time. Those are nonetheless significant buffs.

No, i do not count Swift Slaying. It is 45 % without Swift Slaying which you can just dump on top of it. And she doesnt need to spam dodge constantly. It is one dodge every six seconds. Most players do that in horde fights anyway. And it is far higher than the needed time for dodge counter reset. So there is no issue there.

If you consider Focused Spirit a meme then I take you have issues avoiding damage. Even on Cataclysm this can easily be used and is helpful in several builds for example a Bleeddancer build.

Gift of Ladrielle is a trap because you throw away better options for some invisibility.

She has increased dodge distance and can take block cost reduction or more health on top of that. Handmaiden sure as hell has no safety issues. If situations get rough she can still escape with the active skill (without the need of having GoL) which is available like all the time.

Elites are rarely numerous enough? Of which difficulty we are talking? Hordes usually come with enough armored elites that having the crit chance is a huge boon. Bleed Dancer has other advantages. Both of them are good in their respective role.

1 Like