The illusion gained from the challenge has disappeared

I have cleay the challenge, but there is no such illusion in the apply illusion.

Could you PM me the URL to your Steam profile, please? We’ll look in to it!

It looks like both the Urbarthrundtak and Dokcoggrund are now equipped on their respective weapons. Were you able to solve this?

It’s not Urbanundtak and Dokcoggrund, it’s steamsmith illusion

The two illusions are the same as the ones that shine purple, but they have shapes are different.

Here is an example image. And as you can see, the two illusions are now marked as locked.

The Urbarthrundtak and Dokcoggrund are those pictured as rewards in the screenshots of your Okri’s Challenges.

Please can you clarify the exact names of the Weapon Illusions you believe to be missing - is it the Marazthrundtak and Kalancoggrund?

Marazthrundtak and Kalancoggrund are right.

Forgive my confusion, but the Urbarthrundtak and Dokcoggrund are those pictured as rewards in the screenshots of your Okri’s Challenges, but you believe you have unlocked the Marazthrundtak and Kalancoggrund? Is that right?

Oh, I see, those are the skin that can’t get yet… sorry

I completed all of the engineer’s challenges and thought there was an error because those skins were locked. sorry

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.