The Great Weaves Feedback Thread (Season 2 edition)

My only grip with them is how mandatory cheese seems on the later half of the weaves. I really dont want to have one player swap between shade and handmaiden while playing one level just to have enough time at hand to beat the arena.
Iam sure there is a handful people who actually enjoy having to bend gameplay to make something work, but this just makes me want to vomit.

I like the weaves themselves and I really hope they someday will be implemented into the standard game via new deeds, twitch, or other means.

1 Like

It’s just the fact that 1/3 or even more of most maps is useless and doesn’t require you to do anything and just kite to the end with your team because of timer and the change on how much more objective counts toward completion, like killing objectives are a huge issue for this, you get enough essence by like 2nd trigger of enemies then you can just run to the end with invis, i’d rather see some real team objectives. I’m not against a timer, just against a timer that makes it so you just skip most of the map. I don’t know what the solution is.

1 Like

I do think I have the perfect solution for this. A solution so simple that it will mostly please everyone. And which seems actually doable by Fatshark. Actually an elegant solution to provide numerous rewards that will fit the main game as well.

1 Like

This is my biggest pet peeve with higher weaves, on a lot of the maps you have to hard camp/cheese with certain hero’s. IB, HM, BW, ect…
I would really like to see that change, its not fun being a meta slave :frowning:

AI for Ranked Weaves Next! & have QP Weaves count towards Ranked Weave completions.

Also thinking there should be some transferable rewards or continuity between the game modes.

-Perhaps ability to use large amount of essence on maxed out gear to get an illusion (same or variance) for main mode.
-Remove Essence gain from main mode and switch to material dump / transfer into essence.

2 Likes

It always makes me a bit sad when those threads come around :(. There are so many things they can do with weaves or improve and these suggestions make me sad about what weaves could of been from the start.

Nah do not worry I have the perfect solution to make them rewarding.

Well, what do you expect. Most people only give tidbits solution without much explanation. And IF an actual Weave thread pops up with a detail description on how to change something the community ignores it.

1 Like