Issue Description: the game won’t start
Steps to Reproduce:
- Launch game launcher
- Click the play button
- A dark screen appears for a second.
- Throwing to the desktop with an error report from the game.
Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
Reproduction Rate: Constant (100%)
Upload Supporting Evidence:
Upload Console Log:
console-2023-11-04-15.26.08-25ff48bd-26be-4143-a80a-c81bb3d7b727.log (14.5 KB)
darktide_launcher.log (535.4 KB)
Could you see if deleting your AppData works to resolve this?:
- Press the Windows key + R
- Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
- Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark
- Delete the ‘Darktide’ directory
You may then need to use the ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files’ option via Steam:
- Right-click Darktide in your Steam library sidebar
- Select ‘Properties’
- Select the ‘Local Files’ tab
- Select the ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files’ button
- When complete, close and reopen Steam
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.