The game is freezing up / stuttering again

Issue Type (Required):

Performance

Issue Description (Required):

The game is freezing up / stuttering again.

The stuttering was gone for a long time, but ever since the last patch, it’s back. As I play, every once in a while (over a dozen times per mission), the audio continues but the screen freezes for one to two seconds and I lose control. When I ‘come to’, my character has moved forward several meters and whatever I was doing was interrupted. Maybe I’ve taken damage. It’s almost gotten me killed while running a melee character tonight; interrupting me going stealth and charging a sniper, again when I was raising one of my three downed teammates during a crazy fight. Very frustrating and demoralizing.

I tried to reduce graphic settings to make things smoother, but there was no change.

Something very interesting though: I noticed, watching my CPU reading on task manager on my second monitor that whenever that happens, there’s an inverted spike. It’s like the game goes to sleep for a second, then comes back again. Seems like something on your end.

Please look into this and fix asap. I have contracts to fulfil lol.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, and I’ve tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

Player ID (Optional):

1 Like

I believe I have responded to you via the Support Portal. My reply could be in your ‘Spam’ inbox. :slight_smile:

I am also having this exact same issue

I have the same issue too.

Same issue since the most recent patch. Stutters. Inputs being dropped. Guns stuck on 0 without reloading. The latter is solved by pressing Q twice but even that input gets dropped sometimes.

No issues in any other game, no software and hardware updates or changes have been performed on my system either.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue, looking forward to read about a fix!