The end all solution to Weaves

To quote the blogpost again:

As far as I understand, replay value was never the intention of the Weaves… but an increasingly difficult mode. That some players fail at a certain point is completely normal with the concept. That some players eventually reach the end, due to the fact that it just does not scale endlessly, is also normal. Unfortunately, I can’t see in any sentence in this post that the replay value is the main goal.

I completely understand the frustration of players who may not find a solid team, who just can’t get ahead at a certain point and then just give up and say the game mode is bad. As I said, at the moment it just takes a lot of initiative to find a team and also a lot of strength and nerves to bite through the weaves, which is why I also suggested that you basically get the same frame (just with a different color of the little box in which the level is) no matter at what level you beat the 40 weaves and a longer seasond duration. You could also change the matchmaking by searching for a certain range of weaves instead of single weaves. But even there I don’t see a big added value, because in my experience it simply needs fixed teammates and no “randoms” that you leave again after 1-2 attempts or you are left.

I see the weaves more like a journey and not like something that has to be repeated day after day.
But, we just seem to disagree on that. I think the main goal is basically achieved… but everything around it is just not harmonious. Therefore I don’t agree with the suggestions in the main post, because for me it completely misses the point of the Weaves, but maybe I’m completely wrong.

We should just wait and see what the Chaos Wastes will bring and whether they might meet the demands of those who are not satisfied with the basic idea of the Weaves.

1 Like