Ranked Weaves Community Proposal

Hello there!

I’m creating this topic to discuss the future of ranked Weaves.

I’ve tried to gather the community’s opinions via the various Weaves dedicated groups i could find and here’s a brief summary of the general consensus:

We know that the game is experiencing its final updates, and we completely understand FatShark’s perspective on this matter.
It’s only natural to want to focus on current projects rather than on a game that has already received a lot of attention over the past 6 years.

Therefore, we wanted to share some of our suggestions and have given a lot of thought to the proposals we could make, while trying to remain reasonable in our expectations.

We know that considering a Season 5 is not realistic.
New content would require significant medium to long-term support from you to ensure its playability, and that clearly doesn’t align with your schedule.

Our viewpoint on this has been quite clear:

We propose that you add elements that have already been developed and integrated into the game in the past!
From our perspective, this would be a fair compromise and could represent a massive content drop to the game by reusing all the work you’ve done so far.

Here is the list sorted by importance of the main elements that the community has requested the most:

:arrow_right:1. Adding an option to play old seasons.

This is the top 1 request i have gathered. Many players are frustrated to not been able to play the previous seasons and would love to be able to play them today. It would be an awesome challenge added to the game!

:arrow_right: 2.Unlocking Season 1 achievements.

There are dozens of achievements in the game that are not achievable today, even though they are still relevant in season 4.

:arrow_right: 3.Minor fixes for some issues we can still face.

*Trollhammer torpedo not breaking banner, GK quests are obsoletes most of the time ( "fix grail knight quest"mod exist to fix it, just sanctioned it please)

:arrow_right: 4.Small Qol update:

• Adding a score recap in ranked matches as well as chest rewards would be lovely.
  • Been able to see in the maps tab list the number of times you complete each maps.

:arrow_right: 5.Adding new achievements to unlock remaining winds frames.

It could be a simple concept easy to dev yet hard to complete for players like so:
“complete a 4th iteration(121-160) AMBER WIND map with X total score”
and gradually increase this amount for bigger frames.

So here’s what I’ve been able to gather from the community :wink:

I want to thank you for taking the time to read me and I also invite players to manifest their support to this proposal on this thread.

Cheers! :rat: :rat: :rat:

40 Likes

Luthyen here,

take my support :wink:

9 Likes

good ideas

5 Likes

I’m all for it !

5 Likes

All good ideas, especially the bugfixes +1

5 Likes

This sounds like an awesome Idea ! Fatshark plz help us out here !!!

5 Likes

Great ideas!! :+1:

5 Likes

Great points! Completing weaves has been one really fun for me, playing old seasons would be sick :+1:

5 Likes

Weaves were some of the most team oriented challenges we overcame! Hear this guy out Fatshark!!!

5 Likes

This sounds awesome, just the kind of thing to keep me playing a few months

5 Likes

I agree, great idea

6 Likes

Fatshark pls make it happen

5 Likes

Great ideas! :sunglasses:

P.S - Obesse Fish please also fix Grail Knight quests in weaves.

6 Likes

You have my sword!

6 Likes

and my bow!

7 Likes

+1

i’m honestly fine with just being able to play previous seasons !

6 Likes

Good idea

5 Likes

Good ideas! :heart:

5 Likes

Would he great, hopefully console doesnt get forgotten🤞

5 Likes

I’d love to be able to play old seasons. Weaves are a great game mode. Every bit of attention by FS is highly appreciated.

6 Likes