Ranked Weaves Community Proposal

take my support

5 Likes

agree with everything, esp with being able to play older seasons and bugfixes

4 Likes

I absolutely agree, I want the new season and fatshark hats.

4 Likes

good ideas +1

5 Likes

It would be nice if the points were implemented

4 Likes

I’m all for this! Bringing back old seasons and unlocking those achievements would be awesome. Great ideas without needing tons of new stuff! :warhammer:

6 Likes

Thumbs up, I agree.

4 Likes

Agreed, completing Weaves was a really fun and rewarding challenge.

4 Likes

Great ideas

5 Likes

Im for it, fatshark pleaseeeee do it

5 Likes

Good ideas!

4 Likes

These are all great ideas

4 Likes

Agree, Fatshark has been incredible with the updates of this game and i have no problem if they decide to give Weaves a few more final touches.

4 Likes

I support this request ! Weaves are my favorite gamemode so far, and I really wish we could play older content too !

4 Likes

Would love to see it.

Overall great ideas and hope it could come to console as well.

4 Likes

Made an account just to say I support this. lol

5 Likes

Great suggestions! I support this. .-)

5 Likes

Yes 100%, the ideas are great and I thunk the amount of work is relatively low as most ideas are either already in the game but locked or have been in the game in the past and can be brought back by bringing back a few old scripts.

It would be a great addition and the Weave community is thirsting for anything for years now. We are still here and we do love those weaves haha.

Thanks for the years of support Fatshark Team :metal:

5 Likes

+1

4 Likes

I also want to add that the status / general opinion of ranked weaves has evolved over the years.
The community has become increasingly skilled as the years have gone by and is looking for more challenging content.
The general opinion on ranked weaves from several years ago is clearly not the same anymore, and players are more and more looking for end-game content!

5 Likes