Temp HP Not Received on Boss Kill

Please include as much information as possible in the description of your issue and include:

• How to reproduce: Choose “Mercenary’s Pride” as your Level 5 THP talent. Kill a boss (a Stormfiend in this instance).
  • How consistently the issue occurs for you: Only once so far, seems fairly rare (duo partner was just as confused as I was).
  • Screenshots and/or video evidence: Can be found at this specific timestamp here: https://youtu.be/7m4XKDBlljM?t=727
  • Additional info: I am in modded using the Cata 2 and 3 in adventure maps mod, but I can’t see how this would affect my talent choice considering everything else gave me health back on kill. Unsure if the gas bomb I took chunked me that much during the instant I killed the Stormfiend, but I’m unsure this is also the case.

This is actually a fairly common bug. I would say maybe 15-20% reproducible on random runs. I couldn’t exactly tell you what triggers it though.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.