Swap the armor class of Skarrik and Bodvarr

I think that is intentional :smiley: He is like an Eshin boss (Or at least it seems to me like he is one could just be a black fur boss with Eshin-style outbreaks), i believe they a supposed to have an spasm outbreak that is considered under the skaven as “fighting” :smiley:

But i think its more depending on the Group, sometimes i have runs in which the boss falls pretty fast sometimes i have fights in which the group tries to chunk away his life ^^

But overall i would a gree to a Boss rework to make the Fights a little bit more unique and memorable, for now its just Boss - Wave - Boss - Wave - Boss + Wave - Boss dead or Group wipe just in different colors and different movement patterns and Attacks for bosses. I think the boss fights should resemble a bit more of the Boss’- Character.

You know Bodvarr as an Warchief charges around the arena and stomping a little bit like an child that dont gets his toys … i consider the double axe berserkers a bigger threat than him overall (From a playstyle perspective) :smiley:

(assuming Black-Furs are in the Lore elite fighters of the Skaven) Skarrik - as said - just spasm around the Arena like “Maybe i get someone hit if i just slice EVERYWHERE !” with adds of course.

Burblespew - Just a more annoying blight stormer … with … adds. Dangerous for the first time, but when the divine hammer of logical thinking hits you in the face and you realize you COULD just step to the right or left when he throws his sweat on you, you are safe too.

Skarsnik - The Minigun Rat could be a challenge tbh, because well … minigun, if it catches you on the open field you could be done pretty fast, but the ACTUAL BOSS Skarsnik just ports around, throws lightning … and adds … oh and you can interrupt him pretty easy, by shooting and throwing stuff at him : |

EDIT : For me the Bossfights sometimes dont feel satisfying, more like a chore to do in quickmatch, to get to the bridge of shadows - it should feel more like an “Wow awesome Bossfight, like it ! 10/10 would fight again” and should be a rewarding moment in it self to kill that boss