Sure would be nice if we had a bestiary eh guys?

That way I could see just what the hell qualifies as some of these enemy types, got a new shield that got a perk for bonus damage to maniacs, as well so I could see what exactly is a scab and the like.

1 Like

Here’s your bestiary:

1 Like

Pretty sure this is in the works. Don’t remember where I saw it (and can’t find it), but it was mentioned by someone working at the company.

REQUIRING a 3rd party resource that I would need to hunt down defeats the purpose.

1 Like

You didn’t have to hunt anything down, someone just posted it for you. If you want an example of “what exactly is a scab”, go into the meat grinder.

Except the game doesn’t tell you what a scab is so the meat grinder is pointless, it seems you’ve never been in it by that statement. ONLY named enemies can be identified really, being the elites and specials and the like. Maniacs, dregs,scabs, none of that is really known WITHOUT 3rd party sources.

1 Like

What are you looking for? A giant red arrow to point at enemies applicable to the bonuses your weapons provide?

An IN-GAME bestiary? Then say that.

You requested a bestiary and the work of another was provided to you within an hour. Not only were you not appreciative, you leveraged it for additional criticism. What point are you belaboring?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure everyone UNDERSTANDS that I’m asking for an ingame bestiary, you’re the one that can’t apparently read between the lines. I requested a bestiary, anyone with working common sense would understand that to mean INGAME.