[Suggestion] Ad a "Horde!" option to the comm wheel

I believe it would be useful to warn the team about hordes as well as monsters or patrols.

Given that I hardly use the wheel (I am almost always in Discord with my team), I wouldnā€™t see a lot of use out of it, but I am willing to bet that there are tonnes of people who use the wheel all the time.

One of the reasons I donā€™t use it a lot is because I havenā€™t ever taken the time to memorize each part of the wheel; would it be getting too cramped to add another option?

Iā€™m no expert, but I feel like thereā€™s a solid crowd who would get use out adding the ā€œHorde!ā€ callout.

2 Likes

Itā€™s really handy when playing with pubbies, since the in-game voip only seems to work for turds who like to whine a lot.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever used anything other than ā€˜come hereā€™ and ā€˜patrolā€™, but I use those all the time.

2 Likes

I use them even with Discord with my mates, mainly because sometimes we play with someone not on Discord or not on VC.

1 Like

Check out the chat wheel on consoles! It probably has twice as many options, including stuff like ā€œBooks?ā€. Iā€™m kinda jealous.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.