Better social wheel

Please give us a couple more commands for the social wheel.
I would like to have a “Demonhost” and a “Help!” callout.

It would also be nice if we could have the option to “command” a player (or a Bot in some future update) to pick up a specific item, just like we can in Vermintide 2.

2 Likes

Also modify the “For the Emperor” call out so that we’re able to pre-select a couple of them.

That way people would be able to chose whether they want the basic “For the Emperor” to more Atoma specific ones or even some “borderline heretic” ones

2 Likes

I think “I need help!”, “Yes”, and “No” are all we really need. Daemonhosts are pretty easy to spot and call out in chat.

1 Like

My though here (though I hate to admit it) is that a text callout for demonhosts is harder for console players.
As far as I know we have crossplay, so it’s even an “issue” for me as a PC player when console playing teammates can’t make callouts.

Mics are a subpar remedy for it, since they are easier to overhear or not understand because of audio quality (aka can i even hear them because they are to quiet for me).

2 Likes

I just want a dedicated “for the empra!” button.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.