Suggestion about potential future DLC

So, VT1 levels in VT2 were something that was asked about a lot, and now that we have Back to Ubersreik that itch has been partially scratched. Some people expected more than just 3 maps, but even that was very enjoyable, and then there’s the possibility of “Back to Ubersreik 2” to bring over even more of the levels. I know there is concern about the short bookless levels and how they wouldn’t fit in VT2 since all levels are long and have 5 books, but I have a suggestion regarding that - why not ‘combine’ the smaller levels into a bigger one, since lore-wise it’s an illusion anyway? It could be something like, a single level that starts at the beginning of Smuggler’s Run, and then at the end is a portal that takes you to the beginning of Man the Ramparts, and at the end of that is either the end of the level (or another portal to another mini-level if it needs to be longer), and 3 tomes + 2 grims are spread between the areas.

1 Like

WELL WATCH. WELL WATCH. WELL WATCH.

(this text added to foil the forum’s “no all caps only” detection algorithm!)

Honestly i don’t want another remake, i was tired of playing them after only a few runs, mainly because i had already completed them hundreds of times in V1. FS, let the past in the past, focus your efforts and resources on something new and original

While I’m not bored by the old maps I was hoping we would get far more than just those and I’m completely unwilling to pay more for the remakes than what they cost in V1 again. I rater play completely new ones for the same price.
Also if every dlc is now littered with unbalanced exclusive (and mostly cheap immersion breaking) weapons I rater see no more weapons added ever again.

1 Like

WELL WATCH. WELL WATCH. WELL WATCH.

(this text added to foil the forum’s “no all caps only” detection algorithm!)

https://zippy.gfycat.com/GleamingSmoggyClingfish.webm

1 Like

Smuggler’s Ramparts? Jokes aside, that’s a good idea.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.