- Plataform: Steam
- Min and Max fps: Places where i would be 200+ now im getting 100 with heavy stutters, doesnt matter the settings.
- All drivers are up to date
- No launcher log posted, will do when im get home.
I have 4080, 5800x3d, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz and game on a NVME SSD…
Every game i own, i run flawless, on 3440x1440p 144hz ultrawide monitor…
When the patch dropped, i was honestly surprised at how good the game was running…i use G-Sync +Vsync on NVCP+Low Latency on to keep within the Gsync range, so, game is locked at 138fps!
THE FPS NEVER DROPED BELOW THAT! Always locked at that framerate ( i use a mix of settings to get better performance )
But, since the last hotfix, i’ve been getting out of nowhere stutters (i’ve tried true solo runs, and there, even tho i have stutters, but, less frequently, so, i assume there’s something to do with servers latency and such) and drop to 90fps sometimes when nothing is happening! Not even during hordes!
- Fresh windows install
- DDU driver (in the new installation)
- Different settings in NVCP
- New BIOS
- All C++ bundles reinstalled
- Launcher options reseted (so shader cache can be built again)
- Decrease all cpu intensive and crank the gpu intensive setttings all the way up
What i’m yet to try:
- Different windows version (i use the Ghost Spectre custom windows 11, which is really good and been using for sometime)
- Since i’ve DDU’ed the driver last night, i’m yet to rebuild the cache inside the game, so, it might take some games (5 or so)
- Disabling SAM(ReBar) (a user here post’ed some testing regarding that)
I Have 400 hours in the game since it launched, and i’ve been in various stages of performance, and for me, this worst yet and i dont know what else to do, but, i know some ppl are having same issues, even worse than me!
Other games that i play, that run flawless:
Even the latest Lords of the Fallen i run capped…,
SO, clearly, not my rig, something really weird is affecting a few rigs since last hotfix…