Stuck on loading screen PS5

I’ve been playing the game daily with no problems whatsoever but upon loading up vermintide 2 today I was able to get into the online game menu, click start game but after it says signed in I stay stuck at the taals horn keep loading screen. I’ve tried restarting my game, and the PlayStation to no avail. Is there any solution? As I’m thoroughly enjoying this game and was intending to play it until I get a chance to move on to darktide.

I should add I read a similar posts where their problem was resolved by deleting save data, I tried this and the problem is still persisting.

My PSN name is milkmanus

I swapped my internet connection and the game started, I’m not sure what the problem was or what solved it but the game is running fine now

Nevermind, just kicked both me (milkmanus) PS5 and my friend (grizzles7421) PS4. It said broken connection in game and we both got the same “failed to create PlayStation lobby” and now we are both experiencing the same problem.

We’re looking in to this, apologies for the inconvenience!

Thanks, the issue seems to be resolved but I’m unsure due to the instability I experienced earlier.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.