Store Bug Buying selected Item

I wanted to buy only the Lasrifle Skin Premium from Death korps of Krieg Bundle. But it bought the whole package. I definetly selected only the Lasrfile and presed Buy.
After i saw i bought the whole bundle…

This should not happen, and it was possible before this Update to buy a selected Piece of a Bundle.

So i would like a refund and my Package removed please except the Lasrifle Skin.

Thnx

Hi @Roibr,

Sorry to hear that.

To purchase an individual item from a bundle, you need to Inspect the singular item and enter the next menu. I appreciate that this isn’t the clearest. Please be assured we’re collecting feedback and aiming to improve the store UI/UX over time.

So I can sort this for you, can you please provide me with your Steam Profile URL?

Thanks!

Hey, yes im not sure if i did that, i inspected it for sure. i did press buy…
^^

okay thnx a lot

@Roibr

I’ve refunded 2100 Aquilas for you, the bundle cost minus the cost of the Lasgun skin (300 Aquilas). You should see it in your available balance immediately :slight_smile:

1 Like

ohh wow, thnx a lot buddy! Appreciate it

@FatsharkLev Hi! Not trying to just jump on the bandwagon here but I actually had the same issue as @Roibr a week or so ago when trying to buy the head piece for the “Boulder of Bagordan” Ogryn set but as with OP, it purchased the entire bundle for 2400 aquilas instead of the 900 I intended to spend. Been frustrated about it since but didn’t think there was anything that could be done. If there’s any way I could get a refund as well I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time

Hi @Ragnarok97,

No problem - please provide your Steam Profile URL and I’ll sort it for you.

@FatsharkLev Wow, thank you so much man!

@Ragnarok97, all sorted - I’ve returned 1500 Aquilas to your balance for you (bundle cost minus the 900 headslot item cost :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Sweet! Thanks again, have a good rest of your day!

1 Like