Steam Ratings: From 87% to 45% in two weeks

oh there was turnaround speed but they are practically instantly doing 180, i think its bugged

I think I read somewhere it was faster turn around with lower angle.

What’s funny is that all they had to do was add some new maps, some new skins, some new weapons, and you’d have a great expansion that people would love.

All they had to do was just add some new stuff to earn and play with.

Lord knows how many hours and how much manpower was poured into all this crap people didn’t want or outright hate when that work could have gone into things like skins, weapons, and maps.

I certainly feel much, much, much less motivation to play this game. Legend used to be around twenty minutes to beat and a 80% SUCCESS rate with randoms…now, it’s a long un-fun slog with randoms that results in a 80% LOSS rate. When the Beastie Boys show up, it’s almost always the end of the run. So that’s fun. I love the idea of a new higher difficulty mode, but why mess with the difficulties we already have? Especially when rewards are tied to the difficulties.

At least the crappy base game progression wasn’t changed… and new bugs are fun, weird attack animations, odd changes to temp health, baffling talent reworks…just feels kinda odd that not only did the game get obviously worse, I paid for the privilege.

image On a side note, I’ve been getting really good at Mordhau now.

10 Likes

I am almost convinced that the FS approached the matter with great ambition. They probably don’t want to be guys only for making maps. Ok, that’s understandable but unfortunately, whole project exceeded their capabilities and as you can see, they don’t want to admit it.
“Pride walks before falling” - I think they should learn the lessons.

8 Likes

That is a 100% increase to time to kill. That’s like saying an 800km journey isn’t any different to a 400km journey because your still riding a bike.

7 Likes

IIRC you’ve been praising the game in your content at about the same time that veteran players were getting fed up with the broken state of the game and overall pissed by its degrading quality.

Now we’re all pissed equally. Welcome to the club, buddy.

3 Likes

I didn’t realize it, so many current combat problems may not be unintentional bugs but the direct effects of FS’s balance!
Enemies attacking too fast, especially from the second row of a horde etc.
It may very well be the beastmen aren’t the problem here (not counting the stealth and hitting through their allies)

1 Like

It seriously seems like FS doesnt give a sh!t

agreed, so when I now win a legend QP instead of feeling ready for the next one, I have to take a break from playing since it was such hard work now cutting through a meat wall for 45 minutes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.