Some feedback from recent patch

Few things noticed by me and my friends over the past few days. If this stuff has been posted elsewhere in a hotter thread, if someone posts a link in the comments I’ll go copy paste these issues over there.

A “lock item” feature would be very useful for inventory management now. We’re swimming in more gear than ever before on the hunt for blessings - accidental deletes can happen a “favorites” or “lock” option in the inventory would go a long way to prevent frustration.

Swapping Characters boots you from your party. It sucks. The friendslist is still wonky - showing ghost people who are not online, merging all players into one cube mishmash of gobbledygook letters and sometimes never showing online players at all.

I did a Damnation (threat 5) that only gave us 200 plasteel and 100 diamantine. It was the radar tower mission that they updated recently. This was clearly not as intended for drop rates and this is also the only map I’ve encountered that has done this.

For some reason the missions list is always only 4 missions with book side missions available. Not sure if something was fat fingered when they typed in +4 to go from 12 available missions to 16 but I feel like we regularly had more rolls for book related missions prior. Can we possibly get that number of book missions increased to like possibly a max of 8? 4 is really commonly just rolling grims or scrips only. It’ll matter to me less next week because I will have the fresh rerolls that are no longer “scrip or grim” but this week it was kind of torture getting the 25 scrips done that I’d committed to since sundays previous roll over.

Why did you guys make the Refine rerolling process require 2 clicks now instead of just keeping the mouse in one spot and simply clicking reroll??? That’s like the most obese megalodon of all lard Pleurotremata choices ever. I mean who thought this was a good idea? lol Reminds me of the old reroll properties in VT that required we hold the mouse button for like 3 seconds each time lol C’mon guys… Humans make mistakes and mistakes are fine as long as we learn from them.

Not sure if shred is operating and ShowStopper is almost certainly not working on flamethrowers. I had the warp nexus blessing disappear (lvl 3 & 4) into the ether twice now. I “earned” the blessing by removing it from 2 different voidstrike staffs and both times, it never showed up in my list to apply it to another voidstrike staff. please fix! Losing the lvl 4 made me want to cry ngl. Also - Are we supposed to roll terrifying barrage and run n gun at a 90%+ clip for consecrating staffs??? If so, boo. Also melk never carries staffs. Give Psykers some help here. We get that the emperor doesn’t like our silly spark head weapons but alot of us gamer types do.

Hitreg is insane garbage still for me (non- stop hits that don’t register in every match… is it because I own a stupid asus router maybe?) I’m starting to grasp at straws - it’s so darn bad for me. We still can’t pull up missions, armory, penances in the mourningstar via hotkeys. The emotes only work in the mourningstar (Is this as intended??? If so… HRMMMM okay then o_O) I’d like more voice wheel options like, “yes, no” or being able to target a book and tell the bot to pick it up VT2 style. Looking forward to the day when we can also host our own matches and choose the map/mutators etc!

Despite the aforementioned issues - the patch was a great step forward and am looking forward to more maps and future content! Thanks for the hard work guys and keep it up. I know you can make this something special. This isn’t meant to be a complaint post.

1 Like