Just a initial impressions and suggestions

Hello, I was looking for a place to post some comments about the game, as I have been able to play thus far. I notice you guys have been taking some damage in reviews.
Frankly, it’s a really fun game, but you all have some work ahead of you. Co-op with the friends is very satisfying, the variability of missions, and the music is so good. The gameplay does vary with the mission types.
Secondaries involving the ‘Grimoire’ missions don’t seem to add much in terms of value compared to the ‘Scriptures’ quests. * Like, we have been team-wiped on 1-difficulty because of the ‘corruption’. I get that challenge is the point, but the return on the reward is so minimal my friends and I completely avoid those quests entirely. In the weekly store we just re-roll. Why not boost up the incentives on Grimoires? Maybe doubles Diamantine upon completion? Increases chance to pull a legendary from Emperor’s gift? Something…
The Hedron kind of confuses me, clearly it was meant to do more, I don’t know how the blessing manipulation system was supposed to work but it definitely needs to be more robust. Getting weapons randomly with what you want should be easier, or get that customize Blessing feature in order.
*I am hoping for some kind of ‘Blessing’ trade or an extractor that lets me shift the blessing to similar weapons (or even similar classes.

Is there really no benefit for defeating ‘Monstrosities’? It’s fun taking them down but being left with less ammo and a satisfied bloodlust is a little hollowing.
*Some kind of reward in post game, something outside of just the weekly quests. I was thinking for adding more progression to the game, why don’t you guys have 5+ mode? Few sessions we had to abandon friends because we already reached max number? I’m sure balancing 4’s was a pain, but just a request so that we can get full game going.
I personally have enjoyed just trying to finish my weekys and help friends do the same. But I assure I am alone in this satisfaction. And likely, I will peel-away from the game to others if this is the endgame (just finishing weeklies).
I want you guys to succeed, but clearly what was envisioned and what was released were not fully crafted. I hope that you guys are taking in the player base comments, even if mine get ignored. Goodluck dudes! I wish you success moving forward!

2 Likes