General feedback on the game

Overall, I am quite happy with the game. Combat is very satisfying, the variety of weapons is great (can’t wait to receive more in DLC’s etc.), and I love how missions are structured so that players move through the level differently when on different missions. That is a great way to negate some of the repetitiveness that can accumulate. A major improvement over Vermintide.

One thing I don’t like though is how the cosmetics store is structured. I want to chip in and support the game by buying a cosmetic, and the store is not the worst for sure…but it could be better. It would be nice to be able to buy individual parts of a bundle rather than having buy the whole bundle. And having “premium” currency to disguise the value of the items, then having it set so you always have to buy more Aquilas then you need. Really? That’s not fooling anyone. I imagine how the store was set up was a decision made outside of the dev team though; and so there is not much you guys can do about it (at least not right away). However, it would be much appreciated to let whoever did make the decision know that stupid sales tactics like that are annoying.

That’s all I have got for now. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

2 Likes