Positive Feedback/ Suggestions/Wishlist

Me and my friends love this game. It’s taken over our playtime, and there is mad potential here. I think it needs more content long term, new maps, weapons, enemy types and variety, and some new mini bosses in mission. Paid dlc or free, I’ll cop. Or to see more enemies of different chaos gods, like I can imagine how sick a khorne bloodthirster mini boss would be. Or something similar. This game is seriously so good to me, I already loved the lore, and I’m blown away by the game. There’s really only one issue I’ve had with game bugs and it’s that if you get forcibly tossed off an off limits area with a long drop, you sometimes don’t die. You just get stuck in limbo at the bottom, and have to leave the game, and join back real quick and it puts you into where your supposed to be. Keep it up though. I’d love to see the base game expanded, so that it never gets boring. With the lore you have unlimited potential for enemies and mini bosses and that’s exciting. Serious contender for GOTY imo already with the amount I enjoy this game so far. I hope some devs read this lol.