Solo lobby?

Wait… weren’t we supposed to get the option to play solo with bots? I could swear that was mentioned before and now I see private lobbies for 2 people… The hell? I don’t care how useless bots are at the moment (probably forever) but give us the option to solo queue.

3 Likes

No, they specifically said solo lobbies would come later. First, Strike team lobbies.

My guess is that they aren’t happy with the bots and they aren’t suitable for solo.
I wish I could do solo now though with stupid or undergeared bots or even completely solo to do some challenges, but regardless. It was never said it would come this patch.

1 Like

Cheers :+1:t2:
Yeah, I wish for solo play too even with these bots for some penances. Well, hopefully they’ll release it eventually.

Soon ™

I just played a complete game solo with bots yesterday. It was tough. The bots are not ready yet. Their biggest asset currently is they divert attention.

The bots aren’t suitable for anything past malice (even for malice, they are so so), not even to cover a spot until someone joins.

Terrible AI, no way to customize anything on them, they aren’t even your level, they seem to be lvl 1 with random low lvl weapons.

The only good thing they do is staying close to you.