So what is with the LACK of mission events?

I heard so much about fog or lights being out but all I ever see is endless hordes 95% of the time with a 5% chance of lesser hordes.

How many types have there been so far since beta?

More enemies
Less enemies
Darkness
Fog

Darkness was in closed beta and pre-order beta very briefly and then got removed without comment
Fog was in closed beta

That’s all I’m aware of…

Id wager Darkness was removed because none of my Ogyn weapons could help me see anything in front of me and the light from other players, with a flashlight or something, was nowhere near enough light for the rest of us to really see

Hmm if that’s true then we should all have some innate flashlight to counter that and just make the flashlight secondary on vet a massive bonus.

Can give ogryn flares as an option instead of grenade boxes, which you crack and eat, makes you glow for a while

Eat glow stick = Get night vision

Sounds very Ork… I mean Ogryn to me.