So basic!

Hello and thanks.

I don’t play since a long time but I played a lot Vermintide 2 and almost everything was better.
Firstly, why are you unable to make women who seem to be…female! Even in Warhammer, women can be very feminine. As many “lazy” devs, you don’t even design a real female body.

And why classes skills are so uninteresting…and similars? Main skill from Ogryn is a charge, ok nice and coherent, but why zealot has almost the same skill…you don’t have imagination or what? The sharpshooter could have a real sniper skill showing weak points and giving a long range scope weapon (a sniper rifle), for example.

Why there is no zerker class like, which was certainly one of the funniest if not the funniest to play in Vermintide 2.

Why passives are so common and not in accord with class? For example, taking benefit from the Ogryn strenght and stature (more damage and more resilience)…Some attack speed increment for zealot…some advantages with rifles for sharpshooter etc…

Actually (i did no tried Psyker yet), all classes gameplay feel the same and pretty boring, there was so much difference in Vermintide…

And last thing, what about funny interactions between characters? The main thing they say is “Emperor is great etc”…lol they are not Space Marines (far from that) and certainly not so devoted, what about some little and smart jibes, some disrespectful replicas…after all, they are some kind of Imperial garbage, at the bottom of the ladder!

Sorry for my english, that would be far away more understandable in my main language.

I too wonder why there is about 12 hairstyles of Bald or Shaved or Male pattern baldness for women hair.(So much for diversity huh? Yes I went in game and counted.)
IMO the Veteran skill which highlights priority targets and increases damage by 50% is fine, but the other two… Psyker seems interesting with the brain burst.
I would agree that it is weird that both Ogryn and Zealot both have charges with different properties to them…
Passives and Feats feel very lackluster overall and could use buffs, or reworks.
(Example: Deadshot: aim down sight for less sway and more crit chance, but drain stamina so you can only shoot twice realistically for these bonuses. At Arm’s Length good luck ever getting that to work)

I’m grateful they tried character creation, but honestly if we’re just gonna have boring bland characters that don’t fit our “likes” visually I would much prefer solid characters, and dialogue majorly similar to Vermintide 1 in particular.

1 Like