So... About news on weekends

As we can saw

We maybe will have dev blog. But how it will look?

I thing the beginning will be: “devoted rejects”

Then will be smol apology about itemization delay and more “Promises”.

And for the neat part.

Small description of new weapons, slightly more small description of new map (and penances related to this map).

Big chunk of cosmetics bugfixes

Smol balance tweaks (very smol)

And for sure ending part with promise of new dev blog soon.

How u think, does my look on this close to what it will be?

2 Likes

Pretty close. Balance sneak peek is questionable, but would be welcome. We might get a trailer showing off the new weapons and map with it.

1 Like

You’re probably pretty much on the mark with that.

Although, i am really hoping the balance changes (if there even are any) are substantial. Sadly, i think you will be right about them being smol, though. I am a “balancing radical” and this is a huge problem for me currently.

1 Like

Hopefully there’s a couple more weapons than what we were hyped on. Like we didn’t know about new chain weapons or the combat knife 6 until the trailer last time. The freak didn’t have any weapons for them mentioned (again) so my hype-cope is sufficiently wired for disappointment.

The real change of the update will be if any background systems change such that mods utilizing them break. Like any update, lol. There’s no real overhauls that they’re talking about, just dropping more weapons in the schema. And a map that will probably take over QP and have several of the limited slots occupied on both boards. That’s about it. Please someone make the plasma gun not shoot through 25+ shotgunners, uncanny knife should have armor fighting ability somewhere like an axe not an always on power sword 6, do we have to play through 6 more months of this.

2 Likes

I sadly doubt the power knives will be nerfed any time soon. Their “core community” of elite gamers like it too much.

1 Like

woah promises is a big word

maybe some more impossible jump and run and another emoji for the update since these are so popular?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.