Small toxicity reporting issue

Let me relate this story from last night. I queued for a Malice difficulty mission and the first guy to join me in the ready screen was a lvl 3. The second guy to join saw a lvl 3 in the group and proceeded to freak the hell out, hurling loads of obscenities,’ slurs, and other tiresomely predictable “gamer rage” nonsense at the lvl 3 trying to get him to leave. When about 30 seconds of this yelling failed to cause the lvl 3 dude to leave, “gamer dudeguy” left the group with a final scream of “KILL YOURSELF!” The game obligingly replaced him instantly and the mission started.

Now the problem comes in. Obviously I wanted to report this guy to Fatshark for being a toxic piece of garbage. But because he never started the actual mission with me his character & steam names failed to show up in the “Previous Mission” section of my Social menu. So I found myself completely unable to know who to report. This feels like a loophole that might want to be addressed.

1 Like

They need to up the trust level to enter malice. I’ve failed many, many malice missions because people queue up under-leveled and under-geared, so I kind of understand the anger. They shouldn’t have shouted so much, but people also need to have some awareness and not jump into higher difficulty missions with low levels/gear and ruin the experience for everyone else.

1 Like

i just had a game where i say “have Fun all” and two of the players says to me “go to therapy” and “yes dro Shut up” now i would not report for this as it in my eyes is not that bad
BUT
Theere will be a incresing amout of toxic players when the game comes out if full there need to be a way (not just muteing them or vote kicking) to deel with players like the ones in the OP post

did you cry all the night because of this injustice?

1 Like