How to report Racist?

I met sb that said some racially discriminatory speech, i kept a screenshot, and i wanna know that the game has the report system? If it has, how can i use it?

4 Likes

Hi, please submit a ticket under the category of ‘Player Reports & Bans’ here: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank u a lot:smile:

1 Like

I never realized there was a way to report folks, this is very helpful!

Though before I go submitting countless examples of things I would like report, I would like to ask if the reporting system - regarding toxic players/bad manners - are worth FatShark’s time, or if it’s only for more “serious” offenses (ex: Racism, obviously). If nothing would be done about these types of players, then I won’t bother reporting. Thankfully these examples are far and few in between, but it definitely feels bad when it happens.

I have a few examples/videos of folks who joined my games & immediately killed my entire party, and other examples where I’ve completed entire missions with people only to be kicked 5 feet from the portal for no reason. These are obvious examples of simple trolling, but it definitely ruins the experience for players who actually enjoy the game and are working their hardest to get loot.

2 Likes

You’re probably better off blocking those players on Steam. About one year ago a system was implemented such that blocked players will be unable to join your games. I don’t think it’s worth anyone’s time to start going after every kid who said or did something stupid on the internet. Obviously outside of situations where that behavior has severe consequences in the real world.

2 Likes

Thanks, I wasn’t aware that blocking someone on Steam would also prevent them from joining your game. Is it as simple as navigating to their profile and clicking the “…” menu, then “Block All Communication”? I can’t seem to find any information on it, so I just want to ensure that’s the correct way to do it. I don’t ban/block people often haha.

1 Like

Yeah, no worries. I think you can find the info in the some patch notes from around March-May of 2020, but it’s an easy oversight.

2 Likes