Can't report trolls?

Had a guy on my team who got mad because he kept running low on ammo. Told him to stop wasting ammo by shooting his lasgun into the horde in front of me (an ogryn), started cussing and swearing like a spoiled brat, then decided to aggro a daemonhost and leave (we killed it but still annoying). Tried to report the guy but couldn’t find his name… then realized there’s no option to report someone.

Imagine making a character for the sole purpose of griefing, with no system in place to punish you lol.

Fortunately, this was the first troll I’ve encountered of almost 200 missions.

1 Like

FWIW you can report people by submitting a ticket on the support site - but yeah there’s no built-in report function.

If they ever implement an ‘‘on the fly’’ report system you will regret it hard!

3 Guys who want to do a fast speed run in t1 for weekly, will bullcrap report you for being slower and looking for books for your weekly.
People who get mad at you, that you take ammo they wanted will report you.
People who try penances 20 rounds already will boil over and report you, when you walk into their line of fire and break their 21st attempt for it.

A flood of fake reports will be the outcome. Have you ever played League of Legends?
As soon as people get a chance to one button report others, they do it! And they will lie in that reports. Because people are people.
If they feel you did them wrong and they get an instant chance to harm you right in that situation, they will use that as punishment.

As long as they have to actually open a website, click trough some pages. And then file a complaint, it is warranted that they not overreact and really have a non arguable report about actual misbehavior.

1 Like