See store rotations WITHOUT signing in!

You can download a browser like Kiwi to use it on android/mobile.

Allows you to check melks and armoury for all characters, just sign in with steam to:

19 Likes

This browser addon gets more support than the game.

22 Likes

using this since quite some time, dont even need to play anymore, I just check if there is something interresting.

OMG this game is ridiculous, don’t have anything more to say …

7 Likes

Immeasurably complex- no downright impossible burn

4 Likes

bump as its better than holding space and waiting for my authorization to actually pick my toon

5 Likes

This is the best representation of current Darktide’s endgame.

10 Likes

You can also check the mission board from outside the game here: Live Mission Board Tracker for Darktide - Mission Tracker - Darktide WH40k - Games Lantern

8 Likes

You deserve a “thank you very much” !

2 Likes

Mods always got maintained more frequently than Fatsharks games.

Some people say they are passionate about a game, while others show it.

4 Likes

I randomly checked the extension yesterday and found a deflector warp sword in my psykers store finally and logged in and bought it!

It is quick to log in and check

4 Likes

Once again, people in the community are more capable of giving players QoL improvements in Fatshark games than Fatshark. Good work, y’all. Just don’t be surprised when/if they pinch your hard work.

5 Likes

This addon is my darktide endgame for about a week now (:
That and checking on steam ratings slowly edge towards negative

2 Likes

That Guy needs a Medal lol
No really, thanks for this Addon, I use it ever Day and already have had luck with 380/80´s Gear!

2 Likes

I can’t use it because the dashboard pulled my old Steam name that had non-alphanumeric characters and can’t hold a Steam login. They’re checking but are unable to issue name change tokens so the text about name change tokens there is probably a placeholder.

I use this on firefox. Its a blessing.

1 Like

Time to watch the player count crumble even further

2 Likes

It’s really funny that we now have an app that let’s people AVOID playing the game - and people are happy about it.

Honestly, if you’re using this App, why still bother with the game, then? :smiley:

Part of it is hoping they actually change this system, I don’t think it’s a good design, as I agree it doesn’t reward you by playing the game. Just waiting for a store.

But the loading screens suck. I use it even while playing the game so I don’t have to go through all the operative selection screens, loading into the mourning star, and then running to the armoury.

1 Like

Here is the kicker of the whole situation, though: Someone made a small app for your smartphone that fixes this problem (disregarding the fact that the shop, items and crafting shouldn’t work like they do to begin with). For free. On your phone. While you play the game. It allows you to see items in the store for all your characters. It only goes to show that the whole shebang about “This is very hard to implement” in regards to inventory management, shared inventories and character switching can be added to the list of sorry excuses and blatant lies.

5 Likes

Wait, there’s a firefox add-on?

Do you have a link?

1 Like