Get beck to the roots, V2 Armory

With all that is going on lately feels like the game wont survive and needs a mobile companion … the only way I can see the Armory Shop working as intended is if you make an App (feels like Tencent might have left some greasy blueprints on the game for you to folow) that we can log on wen we work or s*it on the couch watching tv.
The parent company might even suggest a beeter idea, you incorporate the Aquila shop in there too just for the convenience.
I can’t be botherd anymore ! Tired of checking armory on every character (3 x 30) its just not fun.
Make an app or fix it.
Wenn the 4th one joins the high ranks, and than I will have to go through 4 characters just to check the Armory , with the loogin delay and comparing everything and dubblecking and what not, it just wont work …its not a phone.
You had a good system with V2 you could do this from whatever Hero you are curently loged in, that was just good - what we have now is bad.

Sorry for the salt but you made a half pc and half mobile game!

It’s not on your phone, but that should show you the items currently in the store for your characters, as well as Melk’s. You can also filter and sort the results. You’ll have to sign in via your gaming platform.

You CAN install the extension on your phone.

OP, check the already many times discussed threads on the subject and head to Darkmass.gg for further information.

a) In V2 you had to open chests just to scrap all the worthless stuff immediately. And if you failed a run or the host ragequitted, you got nothing. This was no fun aswell.

b) Do yourself a pleasure and stop forcing yourself to check out the armory every hour. You destroy your own fun doing so… and for what? 1% more stats?
Just check it out while playing and you´ll get enough good stuff anyway.

c) If you´re really that type of player that needs to be 1000% efficient and wants the best weapons etc… then you should actually be glad about this one since you don´t have to play for the loot, it´ll always be there new rolled every hour.

d) Someone already made an app.