Season 2 & Patch 2.1.0.1 is live!

Thanks for answering, hope it won’t take too long, that pig is looking tasty! (pun very much intended)

1 Like

That’s not even a pun

4 Likes

Another question (already asked in the Steam Forum) for visibility here as well. Is the decision for ranked Weaves not being joinable through lobby browser and having no matchmaking at all intentional? So basically if you don’t have a group playing ranked Weaves will become near impossible.

I know that the matchmaking did take quite long which lead to frustration. But having no means or very few means (like asking a group after an adventure map) to play ranked Weaves in PUG’s and with randoms is disappointing.

1 Like

We’re going to fix that. Seems to have slipped through a crack.

1 Like

Oh, I see, this notes add the beta notes, so only 1 second… not good news.

Hope they’ll give an awnser to that question today…

1 Like

Our aim was and is platform parity in 2020. It wont be an easy process however, and we will do all we can to keep releases as close to each other as possible, but this might not always be so.

3 Likes

Good to hear

No new weapon skins, the helmet (I liked it) is behind paying and I can’t see if fits with the armor. 3.99 a helmet… compare this with DLC price
:frowning:

Is there any plans of rebalancing top difficulty content like Fortunes of War Cata or higher weaves? For the past months I’ve been following the idea of doing this content, but it seemed like it was borderline impossible without pre-beta or beta Battle Wizard builds due to them being OP.
While I agree that last BW build was absolutely broken I believe something must be done about other specialities because now FoW Cata is going to be harder than ever and for players that didn’t play it with previous iterations of BW builds it’s going to be a bit unfair. I’ve been able to clear Cataclysm 3 Onslaught maps 2 times out of 3 runs with a bot, but even with a fully coordinated party Cataclysm Fortunes of War seems like a really weird jump in difficulty, I’m not sure if anyone really completed this map without a BW. Even if they did, they’re an absolute minority that grinded this map for an unhealthy amount of time.
I don’t want to be FoW Cata to be easy, I want it to be beatable with something other than broken BW builds.

Thanks for the update! Now, I have some quick questions:
Has the commendations chests’ loot table changed? More specifically can we still drop the same hats we could before the emporium?
And what about the new hats that can be bought with shillings, can they be obtained through commendation chests or only with shillings?

The commendation chests remain unchanged for now, same hats and rates. I doubt we’ll ever change them but if we wanted to alter how it worked we’d make a new box or something and deprecate the old ones (of course not just delete them, but no longer allow acquisition of them).

Cosmetics haven’t been added to them either, so anything that wasn’t in the boxes before 2.1 will only be in the store.

1 Like

Will you guys add the dozens of hidden hats that are already in the game files to the store at some point? Many players are wondering why you’re holding back so many cosmetics that already exist.

1 Like

Now with S2 out, are we going to have another, 3-month, complete content stop?

We’ll be dropping in the remaining Curse of Drachenfels maps.

3 Likes

So how does bot equipment work in quickplay weaves? They don’t seem to have extra hp when I try to equip the ones in use with gear, but Player List Plus mod shows the weapons, properties and talents I put on their classes. Not sure if they’re talents and such work.

What about those who have already all commendation cosmetics? Can’t you guys made some check for doubles and give shilling instead of doubled cosmetic?

Go into Okri’s Challenges, under heroes, they at least added new illusions for the WoM weapons. Same way to obtain them as for BtÜ weapons, 1000 kills and all bosses on legend.

2 Likes

I already completed Cata FoW, but I totally agree. 99% of the groups playing FoW/last weaves had a BrokenWizard. Now these modes are much much much harder than before… Totally unfair toward those players who must still complete them.

2 Likes

you guys should consider doing a balance beta while season 2 lasts, enough feedback can be collected without touching lb’s.

3 Likes