Season 2 & Patch 2.1.0.1 is live!

Lol, never mention anything they previously said. It was " just words" they r moving in a new direction now😎

Cosmetics that were already unlockable and all the new cosmetics are locked behind a paywall :roll_eyes:
I was hoping to see new free skins and illusions I haven’t already picked up from a chest. I’m really disappointed right now. Although, I am going to buy something eventually to support development. It’s just kind of silly that after all this time there’s basically only 1 new hat per hero. No new armor skins, no new weapon illusions.

2 Likes

These patch notes are gorgeous, I can’t appreciate them enough.
Super happy to see feedback was taken in!
Bots in quickplay weaves!
Critter quest is now party-wide!
Weekly quests no longer have a random value!
Smiter is no longer a terrible talent!!

The painting selection UI now shows which paintings are in use throughout your Keep.
Best change. Ever. I can now delete my notepad file that served this very purpose.

And in particular I really appreciate the quotes from the game designer on the big balance changes, these are extremely valuable and appreciated.
Agh, can’t wait to play this! I’ll be back to my pc in 2 days and will get facefirst into vermintide lol!

3 Likes

Translation “business as usual”

What about beastmen overpopulation, its beastmentide right now and its quite annoying

Mostly good changes. More to come please!

I made a separate thread because I forgot about this one. Here it is in case you missed: TY for excellent patch notes

I hope that a comprehensive class balance pass is planned for 2020. The talent trees are a mess and really need some tuning.

2 Likes

Oops

A different game in a different time.

1 Like

What about XBOX ?

2 Likes

This is indeed problem.

FoW should be borderline impossible, we did it before BW could burn CW’s which was absurd change and trivilized FoW. It was super hard, as highest end challenge should be.

I really hope they don’t nerf it.

Oh and btw, the frickin fake-invite-positions are still a thing in Season 2 … like really ?

Does this mean that there is no explosion at Sienna’s starting position, or that the explosion at Sienna’s starting position is of normal strength? As in, equivalent to a non-kaboom explosion.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure talents work but not the traits and properties on the bots equipment. I healed one of the bots who had boon but they didn’t get fully healed. And they had base health value when I had +hp on their necklace. I could see the talent procs and temp health they were getting though.

The latter

1 Like

Wow, there goes one customer, and how many others I can let know of your EA like business practices. First you never gave us everything promised with the original sale and now you add something you said you never would.

Rofl. I guess you have zero experience with EA then.

2 Likes

Out of curiousity? What was “everything promised” aside from dedicated servers (support)?

Dedicated servers are quite enough, thank you.

1 Like

So I have to assume part of the community is lying every time they talk about all those/multiple broken promises? Good to know.

So why am I getting 5 shillings instead of emperors box for completing dailies? Is this a bug are we supposed to get both? Because I would much rather the box.

2 Likes

I’m not sure where all this talk about mivrotrannsactions and similar practises are coming from. It was announced way back that there would be cosmetic only dlcs coming. The only difference is that you don’t have to use the steam interface to purchase them.