Same problem with .dll file after new patch

GUID: 2aa1725a-764e-431e-88d0-89e075e4514e
Log File:
Info Type:

The file in question is for the dlumd11.dll which is a graphics file needed for my monitor.

I have verified integrity of game files, reinstalled game, updated graphics driver, and all other recommended advice that I’ve seen in other posts for problematic .dll files. Nothing works.

I’m looking for a direct and effective solution after weeks of stressing on this same and never-ending startup problem.

Thanks.

Unfortunately it sounds like you’ve exhausted all of what we would usually recommend, so in all honesty I’m not sure we can come up with an immediate solution.

The next step would be to reach out to Easy Anti-Cheat directly, as this is an error produced by their service. We can either do this on your behalf, but they usually prefer to speak with the player: Easy Anti-Cheat

Alternatively, providing Vermintide 2 was purchased via Steam, I’m happy to contact them and request that they issue you a refund.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.